“Change is the only constant in life.”– Heraclitus
Never before in our lifetime has this quote felt more relevant. The global pandemic has affected every person and, by extension, every business. As communities prepare to slowly reopen their economies, customers with a desire to both leave their homes and support their favorite businesses are likely to have more questions than answers.
When the time comes, will you be Reopen-Ready? Click below to find out how we can help.
Educate On-Site with Signage
As much as we’d like, we can’t exactly fling the doors open and let everyone do whatever they want. Clearly communicate your new guidelines with signage and graphics that:
- Educate your staff on new routines to keep each other and your customers safe
- Educate your suppliers on when and how to make deliveries/pickups
- Educate your customers on in-store guidelines (ie: wear a mask, 6ft apart, etc)
We can help you alleviate your staff’s and your customers’ concerns easily with temporary signage, counter cards, floor graphics, and window and door stickers.
Communicate in Advance with Direct Mail
Prior to reopening, it is imperative that you inform your customers of what your “new normal” looks like. You likely now have:
- Different hours of operation
- Changed or reduced capabilities of what you can deliver and when
- New ordering and pick-up procedures
- Modified seating or on-site consumption
Instead of relying on weary eyes searching for you on tiny phone screens, we can print and deliver a direct mail piece that is sure to reach your customers’ hands during this time of limited movement.
We believe that a physical, printed mailer will be a comforting, tactile diversion from the digital rabbit hole your customers have probably all been living in.
Business Restart Checklist
Let us help you alleviate customer concerns, spur on needed sales, and inspire brand loyalty with these readily available solutions:
- Printed and mailed direct marketing campaigns,
- Two-way window and door stickers,
- POP, easel, sandwich board, and wall-mounted signage,
- Floor graphics,
- and more
DataGraphic Operational Update:
We are open for business to the extent that current restrictions allow. Much of our office staff is still working from home, but our print production and fulfillment teams are safely ensuring that our customers are receiving their orders. We are fully staffed to receive your phone calls, email inquiries and orders.